Introduction to Patrol Rifle
The instruction given by the staff at Proper Defense is dynamic. While all of our classes have a structured curriculum (listed below), each class may vary depending on the students' level of proficiency. We encourage you to view the outline as an glimpse of what to expect; however, the topics covered may change.
- Sight Adjustment
- Loading & Unloading
- Variations of "Ready"
- 1, 2 & 3
- Emergency & Administrative
- Multiple Adversaries
- Appropriate eye & ear protection
- Rifle & a minimum of three magazines
- We prefer that it is an AR-15 however we're here for you! If you have a rifle that you wish to learn on that is not your common AR, contact us and we will see what accommodations we can make.
- Something to carry spare magazines
- Magazine pouches on your belt
- Plate Carrier
- Chest Rig
- Ammo requirement is a minimum
- 400 Rounds
- An hour-long lunch is factored in to class time.
- University Rifle Club
- 550 Schoffers Rd, Reading, PA 19606
- July 31st, 2021