Low Light/No Light Handgun
When faced with a deadly encounter, we are often at a disadvantage because of the unknown. We are unaware of the assailant's motive and his/her intentions or capabilities. The element of darkness is yet another hindrance on our ability to perform. According to the US Department of Justice (2016), 47% of all violent crimes are committed between 8 PM and 12 AM. What if you could make this a battle easily won?
Whether dealing with residential/commercial buildings, nighttime scenarios, or just Mother Nature, a flashlight quickly becomes a necessity. This course covers the essentials of selecting proper light equipment, weapon-mounted and hand-held light sources, and techniques for effective search, navigation, target identification, and engagement of potential threats.
- Appropriate eye & ear protection
- Handgun & a minimum of three magazines
- Handgun & magazine holsters
- Handheld and/or weapon-mounted
- Ammo requirement is a minimum
- 100 rounds
- Hamburg Rifle & Pistol Club
- Forge Dam Rd, Hamburg PA 19526